Saturday: Caen (15th) vs Lens (19th) (19:00 GMT)
In another crucial game at the bottom end of the table, Caen take on Lens at the Stade Michel d’Ornano. The hosts will be looking to extend their run of good form in order to move further clear of the bottom three. They sit 15th in the table after a five game unbeaten streak, a run of results that started with them bottom of the league.
Lens need to embark on a similar sort of run themselves if they are to escape the relegation zone anytime soon. They head into this weekend second from bottom, six points away from 17th placed Toulouse. They haven’t won any of their last six league outings, losing 2-0 at home to Evian last weekend, so they desperately need to take something from this one.
– Caen have won each of their last three home league matches.
– However, they have yet to win a home league game this season after conceding first, with five losses and two draws.
– Lens have won just two league games on the road this campaign.
– They won at Lyon in Week 2 and at Toulouse in Week 11.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 8, these two teams played out a goalless draw.