Sunday: Nice (8th) vs Nantes (9th) (16:00 GMT)
Nice will be looking to take advantage of an out-of-form Nantes side when they meet at the Allianz Riviera on Sunday. The hosts are unbeaten in their last four league games, rising from 12th to eighth in the table and leapfrogging their opponents this weekend in the process. Manager Claude Puel will, however, want a better result than last week’s goalless draw away to bottom-of-the-table Metz.
Nantes, meanwhile, have only won two of their last 10 league outings. The hard work which got them as high as fourth in the table in November has been undone by some disappointing performances; they now find themselves ninth and in danger of dropping out of the top half. Manager Michel Der Zakarian will be desperate for his side to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later.
– Nice have won 18 points from a possible 36 in their home league matches this season.
– They have scored 14 and conceded 14 in these games.
– Nantes have lost four of their last five away league fixtures.
– They have scored just once in their last four league outings.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 6, Nantes beat Nice 2-1 at the Stade de la Beaujoire.