Saturday: Bastia (16th) vs Metz (20th) (19:00 GMT)
Bastia will be hoping to end a run of three consecutive league draws with a victory against bottom-of-the-table Metz at the Stade Armand Cesari. The hosts have shared the points in three of their four league matches since the winter break and last week were held to a 1-1 draw away to fellow strugglers Lens.
Metz, meanwhile, haven’t won any of their last 11 league outings and and now sit three points from safety. They did manage to hold Nice to a goalless draw at home last weekend, but Albert Cartier knows his side need to start winning games soon if they are to avoid being cut adrift at the wrong end of the table.
– Bastia are unbeaten in their last six league games, winning two of them.
– They have taken 17 points from a possible 36 at home this season.
– Metz last won a league game in Week 12; a 3-2 victory at home to Caen.
– They have just one away league win this season, against Guingamp in Week 7.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 6, Metz beat Bastia 3-1 at the Stade Saint-Symphorien.