Saturday: Bordeaux (6th) vs Reims (15th) (19:00 GMT)
Bordeaux will be aiming to extend their unbeaten run this weekend as Reims visit the Stade Chaban-Delmas. The hosts have gone five league matches without defeat in recent weeks and have closed the gap between themselves and fourth spot as a result. They sit just two points behind Monaco in the table with manager Willy Sagnol aiming for a European qualification spot come the end of the season.
Reims, meanwhile, are primarily concerned with moving as far away from the bottom three as possible. The visitors sit 15th in the table heading into this match, five points clear of the relegation zone. However, their form will be a concern for manager Jean-Luc Vasseur, as his side have now gone seven league games without a win.
– Bordeaux have not dropped below seventh in the table all season.
– They have won 24 points from a possible 39 at home so far this campaign.
– Reims have won just two away league games this season, against Lorient and Rennes.
– They have scored 13 and conceded 22 on the road.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 9, Reims beat Bordeaux 1-0 at the Stade Auguste Delaune.
[PHOTO: Icon Sport]