Sunday: Guingamp (12th) vs Lille (11th) (16:00 GMT)
Guingamp will be aiming to bounce back from consecutive league losses when they take on Lille at the Stade du Roudourou. The hosts’ form seems to have slowed down recently, with defeats to Montpellier and Nantes seeing Jocelyn Gourvennec’s side drop back out of the top half. They are however, level on points with their opponents this weekend and will overtake them in the standings if they win.
Lille, therefore, will be doing their best to stop that from happening. They too will be targeting a spot in the top half and they should head into this match full of confidence after last weekend’s surprise 2-1 victory over in-form Lyon. Manager Rene Girard will be hoping for a repeat performance here this Sunday.
– Guingamp have won seven and lost seven of their 14 home league games so far.
– They have lost every home league match this season in which they have conceded the first goal.
– Lille, meanwhile, have picked up just nine points on the road all season.
– Their only two away wins in the league came against Caen and Montpellier.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 10, Guingamp beat Lille 2-1 at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy.