Saturday: Lens (19th) vs Toulouse (18th) (19:00 GMT)
Lens and Toulouse clash at the Stade de la Licorne this weekend in a massive match between two of the league’s relegation candidates. Lens have lost their last four league outings heading into this one and are second from bottom in the table. They are nine points from safety and only above Metz on goal difference. Time is rapidly running out for Antoine Kombouare’s men.
Toulouse are in slightly better shape; sitting 18th in the standings and two points from safety. Alain Casanova’s side still have a realistic chance of avoiding the drop to Ligue 2, but if they are to do so, they must play better than they did last time out, as a 6-1 drubbing at home to Marseille did nothing for their cause.
– Lens haven’t won any of their last nine league games.
– They have conceded 19 goals in these matches, whilst scoring only six.
– Toulouse’s 6-1 defeat to Marseille was their heaviest in the league this season.
– They have lost each of their last five away league matches.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 11, Lens beat Toulouse 2-0 at the Stadium Municipal.