Sunday: Nantes (14th) vs Guingamp (10th) (13:00 GMT)
Nantes will be hoping for a change of fortunes when Guingamp visit the Stade de la Beaujoire on Sunday afternoon. The hosts have now failed to win any of their last seven league outings, falling from seventh to 11th in the table as a result. Michel Der Zakarian’s men now sit just four points above the bottom three and will be eager to get back to winning ways as soon as possible.
Guingamp haven’t had the best of weeks, having lost to Montpellier in the league last weekend and slipping out of the Europa League on Thursday against Dynamo Kiev. Jocelyn Gourvennec will now need to pick his players up and focus on getting a result here against Nantes, as the visitors look to solidify their position in the top half.
– Nantes have lost four of their last six league games.
– They have picked up 18 points from 39 at home so far this campaign.
– Guingamp have lost just two of their last 11 league matches.
– They are unbeaten in away league games this season in which they have opened the scoring.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 9, Nantes beat Guingamp 1-0 at the Stade du Roudourou.