Friday: Nice (15th) vs Guingamp (13th) (19:30 GMT)
Nice and Guingamp meet at the Allianz Riviera on Friday evening with both sides aiming to move further away of the bottom three. The home side sit 15th in the table heading into this match, five points above the relegation zone. However, six league games without a win will be of concern to manager Claude Puel and he will be anxious to avoid getting sucked into a fight for survival in the final weeks of the season.
The same can be said for the visitors. Guingamp are one point and two places better off than their opponents heading into this game, but their good run of form has been ended by three consecutive league defeats to Montpellier, Nantes and Lille respectively. Having spent several weeks in the bottom three already this campaign, Jocelyn Gourvennec will be hoping his side get back to winning ways soon so that they can stop having to look over their shoulder in the table.
– Nice have taken 19 points from a possible 42 at home this season.
– Like their opponents, Nice have also lost each of their last three league games.
– Guingamp are undefeated in away league matches this season in which they scored first.
– They have scored 13 and conceded 20 on the road in this league campaign.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 11, Nice thrashed Guingamp 7-2 at the Stade du Roudourou.