Speaking to RMC, AS Monaco sporting director Paul Mitchell said that an “aggressive” offer will be required to make the Principality club part ways with Aurélien Tchouaméni (22).
Speaking at the club’s training centre in La Turbie on Monday, the Englishman said, “Everyone has realised what a top player Tchouaméni is, but everyone also knows that we’re an ambitious club with an ambitious owner. It will have to be an aggressive offer to make us lose such an incredibly talented player.”
Asked if he has a preference as to where he goes, he responded, “Honestly, I don’t have a preference. As always when you sell a player, you need to be fairly compensated.”
Real Madrid and Liverpool are the favourites for the French international’s signature, and RMC have previously reported that a decision on his future could be made as early as this week.